Kraun Home Electric is a better customer experience, every time.
We know you don't always think about the electrical in your home. But when you need to repair a broken switch, restore power after storm damage, or create the kitchen of your dreams, we are here to help.
Panel upgrades are a great way to add safety and convenience to your home.
- Homeowners upgrade their home's electrical panel for a variety of reasons. A new breaker panel can replace an older fuse panel, making your home safer, and adding convenience. Fuse panels are more susceptible to circuit overloads and electrical fires if improperly maintained.
- Today's panels are built to support the technology in your home. An upgraded panel means more room to power your home, making a pool, hot tub, or workshop addition possible.
- Contact us today for your free quote.
Homes in Ontario built between the mid 1960s and late 1970s may have aluminum wiring.
- Properly installed and maintained aluminum wiring isn't necessarily a cause for concern, but there are some big differences between aluminum and copper wiring. Aluminum wiring requires more maintenance, and is more prone to overheating and failure.
- The absolute best option is to re-wire your home with copper, but you can choose to have repairs or maintenance done instead. Get in touch with us at Kraun, and we can help you determine the best solution for your home.
From the 1880s to the 1930s, people relied on knob and tube wiring to bring electricity into their homes.
- Unfortunately, knob & tube wiring doesn't meet safety standards anymore. Most insurance companies won't provide coverage for homes with knob and tube wiring, meaning these will need to be fully re-wired with copper.
- Benefits of upgrading from knob & tube are undeniable, and include more electrical capacity, added safety, and less overloading of circuits.
Niagara’s Only Tesla-Recommended Home Charging Installer
- If you’ve recently purchased an electric vehicle, you’ll want to get an Electric Vehicle Charging Station (EVCS) installed in your garage, outside your home, or at your office.
- We install ALL makes of electrical vehicle charging stations, including Tesla, Flo, and ChargePoint.
- Not sure if your electrical panel can handle the newly added charging station? Let one of our Licensed Electricians assess your situation and find the best solution for you. Your requirements will depend on the charging system in the car. Installing the right charger for your car will ensure that you can charge quickly and efficiently. In most cases, you will not need a panel upgrade, but in some high capacity vehicles you may need a panel upgrade to put your vehicle’s charging capabilities to full use.
Smart Home tech is not as complicated as you might think!
Introducing Kraun Smart Home!
With a smart home package from Kraun, you can experience the convenience of smart home technology without the hassle of setting it up or maintaining it.
While other providers can offer some smart devices, only a licensed electrician can install smart lighting controls.
We have plans starting from $39.99 per month. Learn more.
Kraun delivers a beautiful home with a better experience.
- We partner with like-minded homebuilders and general contractors to give customers an exceptional home-building experience. Our customers mean everything to us, and we work hard to ensure that above all else, they are pleased with our work.
- Our dedication to the trade means you can expect our work to be top-notch, and our residential electricians are friendly and knowledgeable. We are also part of the Authorized Contractor Program (ACP) with the ESA (Electrical Safety Authority), thanks to our demonstrated knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
Improve your home and enjoy the experience.
- Excited for your renovation, but dreading working with the contractor? At Kraun, we value our customers above all else. We're happy to answer any question, and we work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied with the outcome of your project. We love seeing your vision come together.
- If you're looking for a great contractor to partner with on your next home renovation project, contact Kraun Home Electric today.
Add safety, character, and ambience to your home.
- Lighting is one of the highest impact improvements you can make to your home. Adding lighting to an outdoor space extends its use into the evening, undercabinet lighting in your kitchen can make meal prep much more enjoyable, and adding a dimmer switch can set the right atmosphere for a dinner party with friends.
- Whatever your lighting needs are, our licensed electricians can work with you to determine the right solution. Contact us today.
Dreaming of adding a pool or hot tub to your home? Make sure you plan for any added electrical needs.
A pool or hot tub can add hours of enjoyment to your home life. However, it is important to make sure your electrical panel is able to handle additional load. Not sure? Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our licensed residential electricians.
- Power Walls
- Contact us to find out more.