Abatement Technologies is a design-build electrical project with a completed value of $1.8M.
The Abatement Technologies building was a design-build project from that started in February 2022 and finished in October 2023.
The 91,000+ square foot facility houses a two-storey office and all of the company's production operations. Kraun worked with General Contractor Scott Construction to complete the $1.8M electrical contract.
Features of the Project:
- Design-Build construction
- High-voltage incoming power and a customer-owned substation/high-voltage switch
- Commissioning of new machines, and re-location of many existing machines
- Automated lighting controls throughout the facility
- Installation of fire alarm system and generator
- Installation of parking lot lights
- Installation of EV chargers